"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."


marți, 21 iunie 2011

Love Hurts

What....what should I say?!Reality really hurts sometimes....like now.I love him...I love him very much ..but....he dosen't know.He is my life...I can't live without him.....
Why someone should always wake me up to reallity..why?!I don't understand.....He is always in my mind...in my heart...he is everywhere with me. I see his face everywhere.
I want to see his lovely smile..to smell his sharp parfume..to smell the scent of his cigaretts in the morning...to feel his touch on my skin..to feel his lips ove my lips...



Un comentariu:

  1. i wish i could help you...i wish i could make your dream come true..to bring him to you..to see you happy again..one of my best friends...and i can't do anything..why does he have to be the one who broked your heart?why he was the one who broked all of your dreams?..yeah..maybe he doesn't know you...but if somewone was there to tell him "idiot,there's somebody better..." *sight*..this gets sad...but..hey,life is life...if we had the power to make the dreams real..it would be the most great thing ever...pls..try to get back to normal..to smile..to be happy...he doesn't desire you!!you're better...don't stay like this ....just..oh well,i'm sorry if this made you feel bad too...i just tried...

    RăspundețiȘtergere